Do you own a fuel burning stove, fireplace, furnace or a gas-powered dryer in your building? You should have these appliances inspected before the heating season or prior to scheduling a duct cleaning. The risk of carbon monoxide poisoning from these appliances should not be ignored. If you are concerned enough to consider cleaning your ducts, you should have fuel-burning appliances inspected as well for maximum peace of mind. Carbon monoxide is called the silent killer, and should be taken just as seriously as mold and bacteria issues connected to your ventilation system.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|